Monday, January 2, 2012

My "Keep It Simple Stupid" New Years Resolutions

I think this year I am going to keep it simple when it comes to resolutions. 

1. try 
2. go easy on myself if I don't make it
3. try again

On top of that I will try to take a page from the book of someone who I have enjoyed following on facebook. Her name is Alicia and she has a page there called "Alicia's 365 Moments of Gratitude Project". This is what it is about...

"After being over my "Negative Nancy" moments, I have decided to do something that may help me change my way of thinking.
Over the next year, I plan to take a photograph a day of something that I am grateful for.Some days I may not photograph something, due to time, and other days I may decide to submit more then one, as long as I get 365 moments by 10.05.2012.Sometimes photographing what I am thankful for may be difficult, so words, or other form of communication may take place of photography.

I hope you enjoy, and invite anyone to take up their own Gratitude project along with me."


My first gratitude for this year was being grateful for my van getting me home safe last night from a 3-midnight shift at work. I was grateful that my squeeze made it home safe from the new years party she attended. And I was grateful that we were able to start the year together even if we didn't get a chance to smooch exactly at midnight. 

Gratitude Gratitude Gratitude ❤ ❤ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment